Start your Career exploration today at Dzidzo
Do you know the difference between a job and a career? Many people would confuse jobs with careers, but while they are connected, they do not mean the same thing. A job is an activity performed regularly, part-time, or full-time, in exchange for payment. On the other hand, a career is made up of all the jobs that a person has worked.
- Magoha urges for calm as unease builds over varsity fees hike
- Prof Mwonya reinstated as Egerton University VC pending hearing
- The demonic wave of teen sex and drug abuse
- An open letter to our men
- Corona! When will you go away?
- Covid-19: Data shows Nairobi worst-hit with teachers’ deaths
- Prof Kibwage picked as Egerton University Acting VC
- Cash-starved Knut heads to elections despite challenges
- How the new education calendar will work
- Magoha holds firm as PSC strip him of hiring, firing powers
Tension is building as students protest the recent decision by the treasury, vice-chancellors and Members of Parliament to triple university fees citing looming financial crisis
Employment and Labour Relations Court in Nakuru has suspended the recent decision by Egerton University to replace vice-chancellor Prof Rose Mwonya. The court ruled on